This was a relatively uneventful visit. Wendy's back was bothering her and she couldn't get comfortable,so, they gave her a Percocet and I rolled her on her side and massaged her back. After she started feeling better, we flipped channels and started watching The Guardian. We mostly just held hands and watched TV. She has never been much of a couch potato, but I told her that that will be her new Profession for a little while. She ate a couple of Michelle's cookies and then, it was time for me to go. She seems fairly confident tonight and was actually telling be "Bye" before it was actually time. It was a good thing, though.
Her Nurse came-out of the T.I.C.U. Unit as I was leaving and asked if Wendy slept much before her accident. I told her "no, she's up at 5am getting her day started and getting her Son ready for school. She goes until she falls asleep." Her Nurse said "I can tell, because she does not like having to stay in the bed"! Hahahahaha. Her nurses continue to take the best care of her. I couldn't ask for more.
I think I'm going to actually go home tonight and get into bed. Wendy has my number and Michelle's, if she gets scared or worried.
Be praying for a good Angiogram on Tuesday!
Thanks,
Shawn
Sunday, November 23, 2008
11/23/08 - 9pm Visit
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment