Hello Everyone! It's been a while!
This Friday, May 29th, Wendy is going back in to the hospital for another Four-Vessal Arteriogram. Don't panic... this is just an exploratory test to make sure that her three stints have grown into the carotid walls and that everything looks good. They will also take a look at any possible clotting, buildup, etc to see if she needs to remain on the daily Plavix dose that she has been taking. It will be an early morning and the procedure takes about an hour or two, then she will be in the recovery room. I'm not sure how long she has to be immobile before she can go-home, but I'll get the full run-down when we get there.
As with any surgery, especially pertaining to the carotid arteries, there is a risk that something could go wrong, so, please pray that everything is routine and smooth.
I'll update the blog with her progress from the hospital.
Thanks for your continued prayers and support!
-Shawn
Tuesday, May 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment