Hello Everyone!
There haven't been many updates because, well, there isn't much to tell. Since getting home, Wendy has been sleeping a LOT. She was continually interrupted in the T.I.C.U. and the one night she was in a regular room. Today, she didn't get-up-n-about until noon! (almost 1pm yesterday) I made her breakfast and then, she went back to sleep. Her back has been hurting a little, so, we have limited how much she gets-up and moves around. When she is awake, I try to move her around so that her muscles don't get stiff. She took another shower today and that was about as much moving-around as she could take, so, she's back in the bed, watching TV and resting. She drifts off to sleep now and then, but she's doing well.
Hopefully, sometime next week, Wendy will be ready for visitors, but right now, she needs to rest as much as possible. When/If she starts to get Cabin Fever, I'll put-out the All-Call for everyone to come-by, etc.
Talk to you soon,
-Shawn
Saturday, November 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment