It took a while, but we finally made it home! They didn't have any regular wheelchairs to get Wendy down to the car, so, our Nurse went and found a "jumbo" wheelchair so Wendy wouldn't have to wait anymore. It was HILARIOUS! Wendy looked like a Lilly Tomlin from Laugh-In sitting in that giant rocking chair. She was about as excited as a kid going to see Santa Claus! She was giddy like a scholgirl! Ok ok ok ... you get my point. HaHaHa! Wendy's Number One Priority was to get a shower and get her hair clean. After she got a shower and got some comfortable clothes, I put her in bed and asked her what she wanted for dinner. She said she wanted to spaghetti, but we were out of spaghetti sauce, so, I had to borrow some from Sheryl, but we got it done! I made spaghetti with meatballs and Wendy ate it all! I was impressed! We have been laying-around watching TV for a while. Just being in her own bed is some of the best "medicine" she could have gotten!
Thanks to everyone for your Love and Prayers! She's still sore and has to be careful because of her fractures, but she'll be more comfortable than ever at home.
Talk to you soon,
Shawn
Thursday, November 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment