When I got to Wendy's Room tonight, she was all-packed-up with her Personal belongings in the bed. The rest of the Trauma ICU was buzzing with all kinds of activity! Apparently, several people, including Wendy, were getting moved to a regular private room on a NORMAL floor!!! A couple of people were getting discharged, too!
So, we are now in a regular room and I can stay all-night with Wendy! I also have a new, less-comfortable, Chair-Bed! Hahaha
The Doctor just came-in and gave us some good news, too! He said that, if Wendy does well through the night, and can walk 80 feet tomorrow, they are going to discharge her! 80 feet is a long way,so, we might have a challenge ahead of us, but Wendy thinks that she can do it and I'm optimistic!
I'll be giving you the play-by-play tomorrow! If I didn't fear for my life from Wendy, I would snap some pics of her walking for ya.
Talk to you soon,
Shawn
Thursday, November 27, 2008
11/26/08 - 9pm Visit
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment