Wendy was just hanging-out and waiting on me to get there. She was still full from the last time we ate, so, she didn't want any more food. Nothing has changed and, even though I had one of the Doctor's paged, I did not get to talk to them, yet. I am trying to find-out what their plan is, whether it's monitoring and discharge, or physical therapy for a while before she can leave.
They have written "transport orders" and are just waiting on a bed/room to become available on a regular floor. Unfortunately, I learned that there are 3 or 4 people ahead of her, so, it might be a while.
Don and Tyler came-up and spent a few minutes with her. She had been asking about Tyler a lot, so, I'm sure she was happy to see him.
The nurses are supposed to call me as soon as they have a room for Wendy. At that point, I'll probably change my updates to: Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner or something similar, because I don't think that there are visiting hours, that I know of.
More as soon as I hear something or the 9pm Visit. (Whichever happens sooner.)
-Shawn
Wednesday, November 26, 2008
11/26/08 - 5pm Visit
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment