Wednesday, November 26, 2008

11/26/08 - Early Hours

Wendy just called me to tell me that she woke-up and couldn't get back to sleep. She said that she's ready for this to be over. I think that the whole process is starting to get to her because she's retaining her memory and she wants to be more active, but can't. We talked for a little while and she seemed OK. Just more or less bored and wanting some Company. I told her that she would have more Company than she could ever want as soon as she gets home. I also tried to get her to look at the bright-side ...this is the last procedure that she has to have done and monitored, so, she's THAT much closer to going home!

She was calm and I think she actually started dozing-off on the phone with me. We said our G'Nights and she said that she was going back to sleep... I think I'll do the same!

Until the next call ... or 9am Visit...

-Shawn

No comments: