Once again, she was awake and coherent! We talked briefly, until she got tired. She reached-up and grabbed the bed rails on her own so that she could attempt to stretch and reposition herself. Then, she squeezed my hand with the strength of a WWE Wrestler!
After she got situated, her hips started hurting, so, Michelle asked the nurse to give her some pain meds. Wendy felt better instantly and was still able to talk a little bit.
She started to tear-up and said that she was ready to move again. I told her that it would be soon and not to worry.
She is sleeping comfortably, Thanks to the medication.
Michelle and I will go back down at 9.
-Shawn
Sunday, November 16, 2008
11/16/08 - 5pm Visit
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Thanks Shawn for letting us know how everything is going down there.Sounds like she is doing soooo much better than when I saw her yesterday. Love you Wendy!!!! You are in everyone's prayers!!!!
Give Wendy's hand a squeeze for me. I'm praying that she will keep on this solid recovery track. I know she is ready to get going! Sooo glad she got to see her son-I know that must have made both of them feel better!
Post a Comment