Saturday, November 22, 2008

11/22/08 - 5pm Visit

Prior to this visit, Cynthia and Jim Maddox came-by to say "hi" and check on us. It was good to see familiar faces in the sea of Waiting Room faces!

This visit, Wendy was hanging-out, watching TV, and sipping on a McAllister's Tea! I said "where'd ya get that". She says: "The Nurses gave it to me". Right about then, the Nurse (Cynthia) came-in and said that they ordered McAllister's and had an extra tea, so, they gave it to Wendy. She's one of their only patients that can talk, so, I think she is achieving celebrity status down there.

Wendy didn't eat her dinner tray because Don, Tyler, and Peggy were going to bring her... you guessed it ... McAllister's! hahaha She has chicken tortilla soup, a club sandwich, and TONS AND TONS of snack food that Tyler brought her. He also brought her a little teddy bear to keep her company when I'm not there. It was great ! Wendy really liked it a lot! I got her situated to eat and then had to leave because Visiting Hours had ended 35 minutes before now.

I think that Michelle Hann is coming-down for the 9pm visit!

I'll try and post sooner for the 9pm visit than I did for this one.

Talk to you soon,
Shawn

No comments: