ARRRRRRRRGGGGGHHH! I absolutely do not like leaving her at night! I am not programmed that way. It's times like these that I wish I ran a hospital. I understand what they are trying to do, but Wendy's case is definitely the exception.
Sigh. Anyway, the 9pm visit was good. Michelle Hann came and she always puts a smile on Wendy's face. She brushed Wendy's hair out and pulled it back in a ponytail so that it's MUCH more comfortable and out of Wendy's face. Michelle also brought pictures of her daughter in the school play and cookies. (Wendy is her GodMother.) Wendy loved the pictures and actually ate some of the cookies right-then! You could tell that Wendy wished that she had been there to see the play in person. Luckily, Michelle's husband videotaped it ! hahaha
When it came time for us to leave, Wendy did not want us to go, but she seemed like she would be OK this time. I have not gotten a call from her, yet, but I have my phone handy, just in case she calls. I hope that she is sleeping comfortably and gets rested-up. I will be there first thing in the morning to check on her.
Good Night !
-Shawn
Saturday, November 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment