Monday, November 17, 2008

11/17/08 - 9pm Visit

As I said at 5pm , she's doing great! 5 minutes after getting-in to see her, she asked me to pick her up and walk her around. Sooo... I did. She got about 5 steps from the bed and realized that she wasn't ready to "run" before she "walks"! hahaha In other words, she got tired quickly, so, we put her in the "Chair Bed", again. My Sister and Nephew (Ayden) came up here and brought the food that Dad was supposed to. (His back was hurting, so, he passed the delivery-torch to Carida.) Unfortunately, she wasn't hungry, so, we'll try again tomorrow. Our favorite nurse, Molly, got her a Diet Coke and Wendy was loving that ! She is pretty-much awake the whole time now, so, when Visiting Hours were over , and it was time for me to leave, she did NOT want me to leave. I helped Molly move her back to the bed and then, she gave her a little pain medication to make her feel better and help her settle-in. I'm staying in the Waiting Room tonight in case she gets upset and they need me to come-down.

I'm going to catch-up on some work if I don't fall asleep first. hahaha

Talk to you all in the morning!
-Shawn

No comments: