Tuesday, November 18, 2008

11/18/08 - 9am Visit

Great News this morning ! Transport Orders have been written! This means that as soon as they get a bed ready on a regular floor, she can move to her very own room and can have visitors whenever she likes. (Well, almost.) She had sausage, eggs, orange juice, and coffee for breafast this morning. She was asking about Tyler and I let her know that he was fine and he is at school right now. They have not cleared her cervical spine (neck), yet. They took the neck brace off this morning and exercised her neck, but she is still tender there, so, they want to leave it on for a little while longer. The good thing is that they are going to a soft collar, so, it won't be so uncomfortable and she'll be able to talk a little easier now. As soon as they move her to another room, I will let you all know. She's starting to act like her old self, again! Her blood pressure is down to regular everyday levels, too.

Battery is dying on the laptop ... gotta run, but I will update as soon as I hear something or the 1pm Visit. Whichever comes first.

-Shawn

1 comment:

kimberlayhey said...

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT's so awesome that she is getting to move to another room! God is good.....